Try 2 Best Asana of Yoga for Strong Feet and Ankle on Yoga Day
The earlier foundations of Yoga were developed by the Indus-Sarasvati civilization over 5,000 years ago. International Yoga Day is celebrated on June. Today, on Yoga Day, I will be describing two best Yoga Posses or Asana those are best for strong feet and ankle.
- Tadasana (Mountain Pose)
This is the simplest but most effective asana that promotes foot strength. To do this, you need to take following steps:
- Pull your knees straight.
- Put your soles flat on the earth in an upright position
- Now change over your feet close to each other but your heels must be separated.
- Ensure that your arms are relaxed
- Also remember to hold your arms by your sides and gaze ahead
- Trikosana (Triangle Pose)
The triangle pose or Trikosana is beneficial for people who have problems in the feet. This is quite common in physical education classes often taught at school. To do this pose you need to do following steps;
- Stand up and spread your feet wide apart from one another
- Ensure that you are completely standing straight up and then turn your body so that your arms are horizontal to your feet
- Now clean up your right leg and flex your hip down to the side.
- You should grip the left arm with the left shin.
- Immediately lift your other arm straight upwards.
- Bend your head and look towards the raised arm.
- Repeat for the other side in the same way. Make sure to feel a stretch in your hips