Top Things to do When You Visit Punjab
If you get the chance to visit Punjab, then here is the list of top ten things to do as the Punjabis do.
- Do not miss to watch the lowering of the flag ceremony at Wagah Border.
2. Visit Golden Temple and get the dip in the holy water.
3. Relive the history of Amritsar at Jallianwala Bagh
4. Click a picture at the RDB Fort.
5.You must buy a Phulkari and a Punjabi jutti as Punjab is well known for it.
6. Do not miss to watch the sun set at the serene Sukhna Lake in Chandigarh.
7. Nek Chand’s creativity at Rock Garden is admirable in Chandigarh, so visit the Rock Garden
8. Go through the memory lane at Virasat-e-khalsa, a Rs 350 crore museum, and get a peek into the rich history of Sikhis
9. Taste the local cuisine. Try all types of paranthas and top it up with a glass of thandi lassi.
10. Last but not the least, have a Patiala peg.