Top 10 Gaining Shares of Tuesday’s Early Session
On Tuesday, the domestic equity benchmark BSE Sensex was trading 255.25 points down at 33,434.84 around 09:46 am on account of selling in frontline bluechip counters.
Today, the following shares were among the top performers
- Duke Offshore (up 19.88 per cent),
- Surat Textile (up 19.75 per cent),
- Spice Mobility (up 14.69 per cent),
- Pondy Oxides (up 13.84 per cent),
- Jaykay Enterprises (up 12.82 per cent),
- Jindal Poly Investments (up 12.64 per cent),
- Mysore Petrochemicals (up 11.60 per cent),
- Shervani Industries (up 10.45 per cent),
- Parnax Lab (up 10.30 per cent) and
- Kkalpana lndustries
The Nifty 50 index was trading 91.05 points down at 10,033.85. Among the 50 components in the Nifty index, 6 shares were trading in the green, while 44 were in the red.