List of Stocks That Plunged in Choppy Market Today
On Tuesday, it was noted that the equity benchmarks Sensex and Nifty turned choppy after registering a positive start. On the other hand, the rupee’s rise and easing crude prices gave some hope, mixed global cues kept investors cautious.
However, IT, auto, consumer durables, teck and realty stocks were experiencing selling pressure, while, Metal, capital goods and financial stocks were holding up.
Today, it was observed that the NSE Nifty index was trading 32 points down at 10,316, while the BSE Sensex was down 104 points at 34,371.
Here is the list of stocks that plunged on BSE, in a choppy market:
- Sungold Media and Entertainment was 20 per cent down at Rs 6.88.
- Megasoft was 13.71 per cent down at Rs 5.10.
- Sambhaav Media was trading with a loss of Rs 11.76 per cent at Rs 4.50.
- Tata Motors was 11.47 per cent down at Rs 188.35.
- Kings Infra Ventures was 11.21 per cent down at Rs 19.
- Richa Industries was 11.49 per cent down at Rs 3.39.
- IL&FS Engineering and Construction Company was 10 per cent down at Rs 20.43.
- Tata Motors (DVR) was 9.79 per cent down at Rs 104.15.
Out of 30 stocks in the Sensex index, 20 stocks were declining.