Glimpse of “Game of Throne”- American Fantasy Drama Television Series
Have you been searching to know about “Game of Throne” then have a view in following seven points?
- The directors of game of Throne have declared that there will be seven episodes.
- Cast and crew are on set and production is officially underway.
- All 7 Seasons are released in summer of 2017. Though the show usually comes out in the spring, of HBO’s Programming President Casey Bloys explained, “Now that winter has arrived on Game of Thrones, executive producers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss felt that the story lines of the next season would be better served by starting production a little later than usual, when the weather is changing.” Time to settle in for the long winter.
- The cast and crew are returning to Northern Ireland, Iceland and Spain to shoot on location. Specific towns in Spain include:Sevilla, Cáceres, Almodóvar del Río, Santiponce, Zumaia, and Bermeo.
- Entertainment Weekly broke the news that Jim Broadbent (Oscar winner and Professor Horace Slughorn in the Harry Potter series) has signed on for a role in the upcoming GoT season.
- Three-time Emmy Award-winning costume designer Michele Clapton will return to dress the cast in Season 7. Clapton won the Emmy for Outstanding Costumes for a Series for her work on Season 2, Season 4 and Season 6.
- Four directors are officially announced:
Alan Taylor directed the last two episodes of Season 1, including Ned Stark’s final moments in “Baelor.” Taylor also returned in Season 2 to direct four episodes – “The North Remembers,” “The Night Lands,” “The Prince of Winterfell” and “Valar Morghulis.”
Mark Mylod directed Season 5’s “High Sparrow” and “Sons of the Harpy.” Mylod also directed two episodes in Season 6; “The Broken Man” and “No One.”
Jeremy Podeswa directed “Kill The Boy” and the Emmy nominated “Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken” in Season 5. Podeswa returned in Season 6 to direct “The Red Woman” and “Home.”
A newcomer to the GoT roster, Matt Shakman has directed episodes of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Good Wifeand House.