5 incredible benefits of Green tea
Green tea is the healthiest beverage that is proven to be much healthier than others. This doesn’t benefit in a part, but to the whole body in many ways. It is proven remedy for detoxifying body, weight loss and healthy skin, but there are several studies that speak a lot about the numerous benefits of it. Here are some benefits of green tea that you must know:
1. A house of antioxidants: Green tea is loaded with antioxidants like polyphenols and flavonoids that improve our immunity and protect us from the flu.
2. Heart Healthy and healthy mind: Green tea keeps our heart and mind healthy. It contains an active ingredient known as Theanine which is a type of amino acid that provides calming and relaxing effect and reduces stress. It also lowers the cholesterol level by blocking the oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol, increasing HDL (good) cholesterol and keeps our heart healthy.
3. Control overeats: Green tea controls the overeating. It gives you the feeling of satiety thus it can control emotional eating also.
4. Speeds Up Metabolism: This is the miracle remedy for weight loss. Green tea boosts metabolism in our body which helps in reducing extra belly fat.
5. Reduce Risk Of Cancer: As we have discussed above, Green tea is a storeroom of antioxidants and that helps us in reducing the risk of cancer too.