10 Things You May Not Know About Bhaiyyuji Maharaj
Bhaiyyuji Maharaj was a spiritual leader, who had massive following especially from Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. Many politicians also wanted him to join their parties as he had millions of followers. Following are 10 unknown facts about Bhaiyyuji Maharaj.
- Bhaiyyu Maharaj used to live lavish life and he travelled in a Mercedes and was rarely seen without his Rolex watch.
- His expansive bungalow in Indore will make you awestruck.
3. He was born in 1968. He was a model turned spiritual guru
4. Godman married for the second time at the age of 49 in year 2017. He was also alleged a woman who claimed to be an actress accused him of cheating on her.
5. He was born in a rich family of landowners in Shujalpur District.
6. Prime Minister Narendra Modi invited Bhaiyyu Maharaj when he observed a “‘sadbhavna fast” as Chief Minister of Gujarat.
7. Ex- president, Pratibha Patil, Sharad Pawar, Lata Mangeshkar, Uddhav Thackeray, Raj Thackeray and Asha Bhonsle have visited his ashram.
8. In 2016, Bhaiyyuji Maharaj escaped an alleged attack on his car near Pune, while on his way back to Indore after meeting his daughter.
9. RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat, Shivraj Singh Chouhan and Gujarat chief minister Anandiben Patel visited him when he was injured in the accident.
10. He refused the post of ministership offered by the BJP government in Madhya Pradesh by saying that a post holds no importance for a saint.