10 Bollywood Ex-Couples Who Are Still Friends
In an industry like Bollywood, it is important to have a friendly relationship with everyone. There was a time when real life ex-couples barely would barely look at each other, but this is not the case now. Today, celebrities know how to maintain things with much more maturity and open up to the media. Here is a list of 10 Bollywood ex-couples who share a cordial relationship even after their breakup:
- Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif: When it comes to Salman, then he is one of them who has a long list of girlfriends and Katrina is one of his girlfriends with whom he has maintained a good relationship. From coming together for family functions to starring together in the super-hit movies to teasing each other on their failed romantic relation, this couple has done all like good friends.
- Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika Padukone: Breakup of the two lovebirds was the highly publicized break-up in recent Bollywood history. They both were enemies after some time of their breakup, but they moved on and became friends again. They too gave their big hit- Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani post breakup and their chemistry in the movie was proof their their friendship.
- Ranveer Singh- Anushka Sharma: Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma are the coolest couple of Bollywood and they broke their relationship on a friendly note, unlike others who bickered. The two then paired up together in ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’. Now Anushka is married to Virat Kohli, while Ranveer is rumored to be married this year.
- Akshay Kumar-Shilpa Shetty: Akshay was earlier known to be real life ‘Khiladi’ who broke many hearts in B-Town. As he had affairs with his many co-actresses, Shilpa Shetty was one of them. They shared bitter relationship post breakup, but now they are now on friendly terms.
- Kareena Kapoor-Shahid Kapoor: The two had a bitter break up, but recently when the duo met during IIFA, Kareena surprised everyone along with Shahid by saying him, Hi Shahid. This is clear that they too ended all the bitter spats between the two.
- Hrithik Roshan-Sussanne Khan: Divorce of the two was one of the most shocking news, but they both kept their relationship cordial to fulfil their duties as a parent. They can spot together on holidays and share quality time with their kids.
- Arbaaz Khan-Malaika Arora: Long time after being speculated to have separated ways, Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora finally decided to announce their divorce in 2016. However, they continue to dutiful towards their son and they come together for family functions and holidaying together as well.
- Bipasha Basu-Dino Morea: They two were the hottest couple of Bollywood. Bipasha Basu and Dino Morea had started their career together in modeling and paired up together in ‘Raaz’. Then they broke up and again come together. Later on they finally separated their ways. The two have remained good friends even after they separated and Dino was also seen in Bipasha’s wedding to give the couple best wishes.
- Priyanka Chopra-Shahid Kapoor: Priyanka and Shahid had a clean end to their relationship with no ugly fights and so the two are pretty cordial with each other. Even on Koffee With Karan, she said that she may not be the best of friends with him, but she is cordial.
- Amrita Singh-Saif Ali Khan: Since, the couple has divorced, but they remain share good relationship even now. They are seen together at festivals and family functions.